The best camera is the one you have on you…
- Film your favourite moments using any device you’re comfortable with. For most of us, that would be our phones – see my tips for shooting on your phone
- Upload your raw footage to my secure server – details upon request. After I’ve taken a look through, we’ll have a call and discuss your ideas for the film. It would be helpful to highlight any particular scenes you would like included. I will ask you for a list of music that you would like the film to be edited to or alternatively I can suggest a soundtrack for you based on your musical preferences.
- I’ll set a date to return with the first draft and will then proceed to edit your film.
- Review. I’ll upload the first draft to a secure website for you to view at your leisure and will make a note of any changes you would like made. This process repeats until you are 100% happy.
- Download the final video.